Amspec provides quality inspection and testing services to biofuel refiners, producers, blenders, distributors, consumers and research facilities. The biofuel products include biodiesel, ethanol and other fuels blended with these products.
Our laboratories provide cost effective testing for biodiesel fuels including fast, accurate, reliable testing, biodiesel cargo inspection, research and troubleshooting. All of our major laboratories have full service testing capabilities including biodiesel fuel quality control, blending evaluation, fuel contamination issues, quality confirmation, trace residual analysis, and other tests
Biodiesel tests are performed to ASTM and European fuel standards:
- EN and ASTM Biodiesel Quality Specifications
- Biodiesel Testing ASTM D-6751
- Biodiesel Fuel Blend Stock, B100
- Biodiesel BQ-9000 Quality Testing
- EU Biodiesel Fuel Standard EN-14214
- Biodiesel Cetane Number by ASTM D 613
Fuel grade ethanol is tested to ASTM standards. We offer sampling and inspection services where fuel grade ethanol is used. Ethanol content and impurities are tested by standard methods required for fuel grade ethanol.
Fuel ethanol testing:
- Fuel Grade Ethanol Quality
- Latest ASTM D 4806 Specifications
- E75 E85 Fuel Ethanol Testing
- Sulfates and Chlorides in Denatured Ethanol
- California requirements for fuel grade ethanol including sulfur ASTM D5453
- Denaturant Testing per ASTM D5580 for Aromatics , Benzene and Olefins.