- Responsible for driving and operating heavy equipment.
• Responsible for calculating and monitoring chemical, and fluid to perform service.
• Individually performs, or adjusts, mix and/or add in chemicals, or fluids as necessary based on calculations.
• Utilizes information gathered from calculations/ratios/or other factors in the field to adjust to situations and understands consequences to actions.
• Troubleshoots any problems with equipment’s (i.e. chemical pumps, flow meters, etc.) and ensures damaged or defective parts get repaired.
• Lifts, carries and moves pipes, hoses, and equipment to / from trucks and job site
• Aligns, assembles and disassembles hoses, and service line pieces.
• Maintains truck and equipment to Amspec standards, and ensures all equipment, including personal protective equipment, is in proper working order.
• Inspects truck equipment and supplies such as tires, lights, brakes, gas, oil, and water pre-and post-trip.
• Completes required paperwork and submits it to the appropriate parties accurately and on time (i.e. Critical Well Checklist, fuel log report, timesheets and log books, maintenance reports, month-end expense reports, etc.).
• Maintains Amspec Safety Standards At All Times: shop, yard, location and while traveling.
• Reports all hazards or potentially hazardous situations, accidents, incidents and injuries immediately to supervisor.
• Attends monthly Safety Meetings.
• All other duties assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years prior oilfield service experience preferred
- Must hold a Class A or B CDL with endorsement for Haz Mat and Tankers
Familiarity with Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS), Transport of Dangerous Goods (TDG), and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
• Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills Including computer literacy (emails, paperwork and training courses online)
• Ability to think on feet and adapt to situations
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Problem solving skills
• Highly safety conscious
• Highly motivated
• Ability to work a on call schedule and travel up to 100% (crossing states)
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: High school or equivalent
Preferred experience: Past inspection and/or additive experience preferred but not required
WORK ENVIRONMENT / PHYSICAL ABILITIES:
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and outside weather conditions. Able to lift 50+ lbs. Must be able to climb tanks, ladders and bend down under pipelines.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
Amspec Additives provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Amspec Additives complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.