- Invoice jobs in system (MAS / NAVRIK). Review Rate Agreement, analysis, report, and client instructions to prepare and submit invoices.
- Heavy Data Entry
- Answers telephone and directs the caller to the appropriate personnel or voicemail messaging systems.
- Greets and hosts visitors to the company.
- Responsible for all incoming and outgoing mail including distribution of mail to departments and coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services.
- Assists the Accounting and Purchasing Departments with miscellaneous clerical duties such as ordering supplies, photocopying, faxing, filing, and collating.
- 2 year minimum Billing / Invoicing Experience (Degree preferred)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
• Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to details
• Good inter-personal skills
• Intermediate Microsoft Office skills: Word, Excel, Outlook
• Places primary importance on delivering superior customer service
• Excellent phone and communication skills
• Ability to prioritize, ask questions when appropriate and exercise good judgment
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines