– Responsible for conducting laboratory analysis.
– Understand and keep current with all laboratory safety and reporting techniques.
– Complete all laboratory reports as applicable.
– Familiarity with AOCS Methods / Prior Experience a plus
– Understand and keep current with all laboratory analysis methods.
– Responsible for the maintenance and calibration of laboratory equipment.
– Position requires a dependable and reliable individual; whose daily presence adds to the success of the department.
– Perform all other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
– Degree in Science or equivalent work experience in a laboratory setting.
– Ability to understand ASTM standards and procedures..
– Must be able to differentiate colors accurately by sight.
– Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
– Must have flexible schedule as position will include evenings, weekend and holidays, based on customer need.
– Ability to work effectively under pressure, while directing numerous projects concurrently with different deadlines.
– Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management, both internally and externally.
– Maintain current knowledge by attending seminars, lectures, meetings and professional conferences.
– Ability to gather and review resources and select and synthesize data for reports and other written materials.
– High level of accuracy is required, with special attention to details