Is responsible for the direction and control of the company’s daily operations for the branch
- In charge of the Laboratory and Operation Supervisors, responsible for coordinating their activities and is the principal contact with clients.
- Coordinate with Personnel Director on employment related concerns of all laboratory, operational and field staff for the branch
- In charge of ensuring the company policy is followed by all personnel under their supervision.
- Expected to represent the company at Industry functions, to engage in marketing activities with both existing or new and potential clients.
- With help from operations Supervisors, coordinate closely with the lab personnel to ensure timely production of analytical results and their communication to our clients.
- Maintain profitable sales and prepare annual budgets.
Minimum Position Requirements:
- Bachelors or Associates degree or 10+ years experience in the petroleum, petrochemical and chemical industry; actual hands on experience of inspection or laboratory work is a definite plus.
- Good inter-personal skills and the ability to communicate with clients and employees.
- Through understanding of the company’s business and client base.