Reports to: Operations Manager / Operations supervisor
• Is responsible for dispatching of field personnel, confirming quantities with terminal personnel and ensuring that terminals and pipeline companies have all analytical certificates requested by the client.
• Is responsible for the preparation and distribution of all reports resulting from our work.
• Is the primary interface between the efforts of the company’s Field & Laboratory staff and its customers and has prime responsibility for keeping the Operations Manager/Operations Supervisor informed of any problems, real or potential which may affect our customers.
- Bachelors or Associates degree or 1+ years experience in the petroleum, petrochemical, and chemical industry, actual hands on experience of inspection or laboratory work a definite plus.
- Good inter-personal skills and the ability to communicate with clients and employees.