– Degree in Science or equivalent work experience in a laboratory setting.
– Ability to understand ASTM standards and procedures.
– Must be able to work with all chemical, petrochemical, and petroleum products.
– Must be able to differentiate colors accurately by sight.
– Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
– Must have flexible schedule as position will include evenings, weekend and holidays, based on customer need.
– Ability to work effectively under pressure, while directing numerous projects concurrently with different deadlines.
– Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management, both internally and externally.
– Maintain current knowledge by attending seminars, lectures, meetings and professional conferences.
– Ability to gather and review resources and select and synthesize data for reports and other written materials.
– High level of accuracy is required, with special attention to details