Immediate openings for experienced operations personnel in the Houston, TX area. Knowledge of LPG, Products, Petro-Chemicals or Crude operations required
- Is responsible for dispatching of field personnel, confirming quantities with terminal personnel and ensuring that terminals and pipeline companies have analytical certificates requested by the client.
- Is the liaison between the Laboratory and our customers – relaying the customer’s requests to the Lab as well as communicating the results obtained.
- Is responsible for the preparation and distribution of all reports resulting from our work.
- Is the primary interface between the efforts of the company’s field and laboratory staff and its customers and has prime responsibility for keeping the Operations Manager / Supervisor informed of any problems, real or potential which may affect our customer’s.
- In addition to the above, the Operations Coordinator is expected to represent the company at industry functions and engage in marketing activities.
- In coordination with the Operations Manager / Supervisor supervises the application of company policy by the field staff in all its facets.
- Bachelors or Associates degree or 5+ years experience in the petroleum, petrochemical and chemical industry; actual hands on experience of inspection or laboratory work is a definite plus.
- Good inter-personal skills and the ability to communicate with clients and employees.