AmSpec Services is the market leader in independent inspection, testing, verification and specialized technical services to the Oil, Gas and Chemical industries.
- Responsible for performing quantity determination inspections of shore tanks, railcars and tank trucks for quantity surveys of a variety of commodities including petroleum and petrochemicals inspections and collects samples for laboratory analysis.
- Physically sample, measure, and take the temperature of shore tanks utilizing a variety of methods dictated by company and API procedures.
- Calculate and report quantities transferred and perform full reconciliation of same.
- Accurately complete all required reports and forms.
- Work in cooperation with client’s representatives, U.S. Customs, vessel personnel, government agents and shore facility personnel to insure accurate results are achieved.
- Maintain regular communication with office staff with reference to job status, problems, concerns, etc.
- Maintain knowledge and adhere to the latest industry and client procedures and standards as provided by AmSpec Services.
- Individual must be dependable and reliable whose daily presence adds to the success of the Department.
- Provide guidance and assist in the training of Inspector Trainees.
- Operate to the highest standards of ethics, in accordance with the AmSpec Services Statement of Integrity.
- Perform all other duties and responsibilities as assigned.