· Oversee and maintain local lab ISO policies and procedures.
· Takes lead on internal lab audits.
· Ensuring that the quality assurance program is understood, implemented, and maintained at all levels of the laboratory operations.
· Assist local Laboratory managers in their functions.
· Provide training to all employees on QA procedures.
· Set up QA Procedures in local lab.
· The position requires at a minimum a Bachelor degree in chemical, biological, environmental, or physical sciences and at least two years work experience in petroleum analyses and/or Quality Assurance.
· The individual must posses’ strong managerial experience and interpersonal skills, as well as technical and theoretical knowledge of laboratory operations.
· Good inter-personal skills and the ability to communicate with employees and outside consultants, executive management, and colleagues.
· Thorough understanding of safety and training issues.