Liquid Asphalt Binder technician
• A Sciences related degree or with science and laboratory courses completed, or laboratory experience
• 0-2 years of relevant experience
• Able to perform current testing standards from AASHTO, EN, API, IFIA, and ASTM
• Must ensure tests are conducted, data is collected accurately, and documented neatly & completely.
• Willing and able to work a twelve-hour rotating shift
• Receiving, logging in, and generating work orders for all samples received in the laboratory.
• Documenting each test result and maintaining neat, complete, and accurate records.
• Keeping laboratory clean and orderly.
• Comfortable taking direction from others.
• Has good judgment, interpersonal skills, and communication skills.
• Strong computer skills