Our highly qualified and experienced team of technical staff and operators are fully dedicated to assist supporting with right solutions and adding value to your business.
- Over 20 years of servicing sampling on coal, petcoke, wood chips and pellets
- Participation to international interlaboratory test with excellent results over years 12
- Accreditation for Napoli laboratory ISO/IEC 17025 since 2012 Click here for Accreditation Certificate
AmSpec uses standard protocols based on ASTM, ISO and EN standards for sampling and testing to provide results that are representative of each lot.
- Independent inspection (including weight determination by Draught Survey if required)
- Manual sampling (if mechanical sampling is not available)
- Stockpile sampling
- Umpire to support commercial settlement
- Witnessing and expertise services
- Bunker Survey & Conditional Survey
- Hold & Hatch Survey
- Sample preparation, Crushing & Screening
- Testing services
- Proximate analysis: moisture content, ash content, volatile matter, fixed carbon
- Ultimate analysis: Carbon, Hydrogen, Oxygen, Nitrogen, Sulphur
- Ash analysis: major and minor elements in coal and coal ash
- Gross and net calorific value;
- Special coal analysis: trace elements, HGI, screen analysis (sizing), ash fusion temperature, chlorine, fluorine etc.
- Special wood pellet analysis: Diameter, Length, Mechanical Durability, Bulk Density, Minor elements, Major elements